- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other blogs (5 is going to have to do) and ask 11 new questions for them.
- Finally, list the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo somewhere in the post.
The lovely Beth has nominated me!! I know we all have a moment where we ask ourselves “is my blog good enough?” These awards help!! Makes me feel so loved and appreciated! Thank you Beth! Please go check out her blog for health and fitness!
- What’s your dream job?
– My dream job? I’m still trying to piece all of that together. I hope to one day be able to work from home helping others or in a research lab for mental health.
- What’s your favourite way to keep fit?
– Oh wow, I don’t do this at all. Before when I was fit I use to do a ton of crunches. The burn really made me feel in the moment and it drowned out everything I was worried about. Now I’m trying to get back into being fit. Crunches are still a good piece of medicine, but I don’t feel that burn as much.
- Did you do anything nice this weekend? What did you do?
– I don’t remember this past weekend! This upcoming weekend I’m working at my new job! I don’t know what I’ll be doing afterward tho!
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but never gotten around to doing?
– Honestly, I’ve done everything I’ve wanted to so far. I crochet, I volunteer, I paint and draw and I take time to take care of myself.
- What’s your all time favorite food?
– PIZZA!!!!! My go to DISH of goodness is pizza. Makes me happy and I can eat it all day every day. I’ve been close to doing it once before.
- Describe your first concert/festival/gig experience?
– Ah, I went to an “underground” concert. It was for my 16th birthday, we went to a different town up north for a snow trip (January). We invited my mothers’ friend and her children which her eldest son referenced a “band” that was playing. I was invited and it was so much fun. I headbanged and got to hear some really cool bands that I’ll never forget.
- What’s your biggest goal for the next 12 months?
– Oh gosh, I haven’t set that goal yet. It would be to just take care of myself.
- Do you believe in setting New Years resolutions, and explain why?
– Yes and no. Yes, I believe in setting New Years Resolutions. However, I personally don’t do them. It’s never been my personality and when I DID try, I didn’t do any of them. I can follow my OWN commitments.
- What’s your favourite make-up product?
– I don’t wear makeup on a normal level but when I do, I enjoy mascara and foundation!
- If I told you I was taking you for a surprise day out, but wouldn’t give you any details, what would be your go to outfit?
-I only own pants and tshirts. So it would be pants and tshirt.
- You can go on holiday anywhere you like, for any amount of time, your flight is at 6am tomorrow morning, what’s your destination?
Questions for Nominees:
- How are you feeling right now as you settle into answer these questions?
- What type of days do you enjoy? Cloudy, sunny or rainy? Maybe foggy days?
- What do you treat yourself too? Whether it’s regularly or on special occasions.
- If I told you yellow is the color of happiness would you apply more yellow in your life? Why or why not?
- What’s your favorite (or go to) hairstyle?
- Do you contribute to your community? What is it that you do? if you don’t what would you like to do?
- What is something you’ve been wanting to do but have been putting off? (Stolen!)
- If we reverted back to the days of no cell phones, do you think you would survive?
- What are some goals you have planned for 2018?
- What is something you are proud of?
- What advice would you give to someone in need? To someone that is struggling?