Happy Tuesday everyone!
I’m so thankful to write this out today! The lovely Anita had nominated me, and it really means so much to me because I love her blog! Her words are so encouraging, and her self care tips are amazing. Well worth to check her out! You can check out Anita here!
Rules for the Award
- Feature the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
Quick shoutout to the creator! 19-year-old Okoto Enigma
3 Things About Myself
- I love the color pink!
- I love playing video games. Especially Nintendo games!
- I have an obsession with apps. I like to horde them, even if I don’t use them daily.
1. What is your favorite quote + why?
– Wow this are sooo many I honestly enjoy! One of my favorite would have to be “Don’t believe everything you think. ” – Unknown.
2. If you could give relationship advice, what would it be?
– Talk to one another. I know it’s scary and it’s really difficult because you don’t want to come off as needy or clingy. However it’s best to tell one another your feelings and problems vs seeking advice or ranting to others. 9/10 you’ll feel better talking to your significant other!
3. What does your typical weekend look like?
– A typical weekend for me normally is sleeping in on Saturday. I spend most of Saturday either cleaning, laundry or hanging out with my sisters. Either watching tv or playing video games. It’s actually a quiet day for everyone. On Sunday, I typically like to get some kind of work done, whether it be a creative writing prompt, reading a book, or cleaning if I didn’t do it Saturday. My family likes to have a BBQ or an extra special dinner, so we can eat it all day long and end the night with a movie!
4. Do you believe in horoscopes?
– YES! I’ve always been a fan of astrology and horoscopes! Everything was always spot on about me during the time I read them. I use to have an app just to read it, however I ended up deleting it to make space awhile ago. It’s never told me something I didn’t believe, and like I said before. It’s always been spot on.
5. What does a self care day look like to you?
– A self care day to me is a day, obviously, where I tend to myself. It typically starts with some hygiene or a type of spa day. Where I’ll take a shower, do a deep conditioning on my hair, do a a face mask and do my nails. Then I’ll take myself out to eat, typically something that I really enjoy. I’ll come home to eat it while watching a favorite show or a new movie, from my “movies to watch” list! Sometimes I’ll do some extra stuff depending on my mood, like go for a walk, get some coffee, and just say hi to other people and let them know I love them!
- What made you want to start blogging?
- What is one thing in this world you wish you could change?
- What is something you like to do for fun?
- What does a self care day look like to you? (Stolen!)
- What is something you are proud of?
My Favorite Posts!
What I’ve learned so far about having a blog.
5 Self Care Tips for when you’re ANXIOUS!
5 tips for productivity when you’re depressed!
5 Self care tips for hygiene, when depressed!
Why I do, what I want to do; About me VLOG!